Thursday, November 19, 2009

Go Blue!


Poopy on you, Ohio State. PFFFBBBBBBBTTTHHHTTTTTTT!!!!
Mommy doesn't really think Michigan has a chance this year. Give us one more year! THEN, MAYBE! It's been tough to be a Blue fan in a Red and Gray world. 'Course my world bleeds Cardinal, after all, I am a Louisville native. So do I really care about Michigan? Really? I've never even been there! I don't know when I will ever even go! Well either way, we are Michigan and Notre Dame fans in this house. This is for my Duda and my Grampa's benefit. And, for Uncle Mark, we are Clemson fans, too. But this weekend, this is a BIG weekend for Blue. So, GO BLUE!!!!!
Love,
Anna and Lilly
P.S. Grammy, I'm sorry. I am. I know you love Ohio State. Tell you what, when you are here this weekend you can hide the Michigan wear and brainwash us into Ohio State fans for the day! We're young, and impressionable! XOXO

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey there Anna, Uncle Mark just wants to remind you that if Clemson wins tomorrow they will be in the ACC championship game Dec 5 in Tampa! Go tigers! Maybe we can root for a winner after all!!!!

Go Blue too! - love Uncle Mark

Anonymous said...

Anna J, you are one of the cutest little cheerleaders I've ever seen! Your sister is the other cutest cheerleader, but she wouldn't let me take a good picture of her!!!

Go Blue, Go Tigers!

xoxoxoxoxoxoxox
Babi

Emily said...

Hi Lilly! You really need to come to Columbus and visit your aunt Emily. She really knows how to pick a real football team and she really knows her sports too. I know you are young so you will learn eventually that the Buckeyes are really the way to go. Just tell your mommy two little words and I am sure she will understand "Rose Bowl". Love you, Lilly! Emily

Apple Picking at Skytop

 Apple picking at Skytop has got to be one of my most favorite Fall family traditions.  It is so beautiful, it is so fun, and apples for w...