Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Hail to the - Fighting Irish?!

Give me 35 pushups Daddy...



Before Pacifier...


AFTER Pacifier!


This weekend I cheered for the WINNING team! (Sorry, Mommy!) I have the cutest little Notre Dame outfit, it's all officially licensed and everything. I'm officially a Notre Dame fan! That's because my Grampa was in town. Next year if Duda is in town, I'm a Michigan fan! I'm fair-weather like that! Through it all I am a little Clemson Tiger at heart though (there you go, Uncle Mark!)

I have been in Nashville since Monday afternoon. Why? Because we have no power in Louisville! Since Sunday! STILL!! Hurricane Ike came all the way through Louisville and then made it's way up north into Ohio. If we still lived in Cincinnati we wouldn't have power there, either! Crazy!

So you'll have to forgive my brevity, I'm very busy chasing Babi and Duda's kitty and trying to take rides on Mulligan the dog.

Love,

Lilly

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lillian, I had no idea your grandpa came to town! I hope you had a fabulous time with him and cheering for Notre Dame. We'll forgive you this one time, but Michigan is still the best!

I love you little pumpkin, have fun at Babi and Duda's house!
<3 Teti

PS- I'll think of you when I'm in Clemson this weekend.

Apple Picking at Skytop

 Apple picking at Skytop has got to be one of my most favorite Fall family traditions.  It is so beautiful, it is so fun, and apples for w...